View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Tennessee Vols Football - P Fullmer

Alright, as a UT alum and a die hard fan I will tell you what the problem is:

1. Playing not to lose instead of playing to win!-This is always a UT problem since if they get up 10 points they shut it down and run the clock. They take no risks during games at all and put everything on the defense.

2. Bad Coaching- Some of that problem got solved yesterday when Off. Cordinator Randy Sanders turned in his resignation and won't be with the team next year. Also, some other coaches heads will roll at the end of the year. The problem with UT is that the coaches are great recruiters and then can't do anything with them.

3. Same gameplan for last 25 years!-Everybody knows what UT is going to do before they get on the field. Run up the middle and pass on 3rd down. When they pass it is going to be a screen or down the sideline and never across the middle. Never go to the tight end.

4. No Discipline of Players- They're are lots of criminals on that team and basicly nothing happens to them. The players pretty much do whatever they want or play bad and nothing is done to them and it's a pretty soft program.

5. The fans are bad!-It hurts me to say that, but it is true. UT fans are the most quiet-fair weathered fans you will find. UT is winning and everybody is happy and saying we are the best and everything is good. They lose one game or one play the fans don't like...they boo and don't cheer at all. We have a stadium that holds 107 thousand and most of it is rich old ass people that don't cheer at all and look at you funny if you or think your drunk...student section is loud though.

Hope that is some insight for you people and some venting on my part too..thanks for the therapy!