View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 06:35 PM

Default OT: Help me plan my summer

I've pretty much decided that I want to play poker full time this summer (yes I realise it's October 31st and I have a LOOOOOONNNG way to go but I'm hating on school right now and I need to get my mind off this essay I'm trying to write). Anyways I basically want to move somewhere fun and with really good weather, preferably with lots of hot chicks and beaches. Obviously cost of living/travel costs are going to be an issue but I'll probably be making enough money that I won't need to live somewhere super cheap. I really don't know how long I would want to do this for. Actually I'm just starting to think about all my possible options. Also I want to start thinking about this sooner rather then later because I'm super lazy with things like this and I want to get at least an idea of what I want to do

P.S I do live in a sweet city which is even better in the summer (sans snow) so if I can't get my act together or decide that I don't want to go anywhere it's defiantly not the end of the world. I just feel this summer would be a great chance for me to travel considering I have very few commitments in my life besides school which will be done in the summer.