View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Spew or reasonable

Live 5-150 spread limit game. I have about $1800 behind, villian, he is in ATM mode right with $150 behind.

I little history between the villian myself. He is a learning player, thinks but doesn't have the experience to really understand it. I stacked his 2x buy-in stack when I flopped the nut flush againt his KK. I stacked his short buy-in of $150 two hands later with a flopped set versus his AA. And I stacked his $150 rebuy again with flopped TS versus his nut flush draw. A couple of orbits have passed since the last time I stacked him. But he has been getting super aggro, pushing his short stack AI on all kinds of hands, mostly on draws. He limps or limps calls a PFR and then pushes on almost anything on the flop. He got stacked again on this orbit from his BB and has just rebought again for $150. He is VERY VERY frustrated but not mad at me right now. He is showing every hand he is playing that I am not in.

At this point I am the big stack on the table and considered a general pain in the ass, and a couple people have commented that I should get a table change because they do not want me on the table anymore, but would be nice if I gave them their stacks back first, LOL.

PF: Villian is UTG+2 and limps, he is directly on my right and I raise to $30 with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Folds back to villian who cold calls.

Flop: ($65) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Villian pushes for $120, I call his AI.