View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 08:43 PM

Default Re: My first ever $109..some hands.

Everyone is making a big fuss out of nowhere.
I want to get some facts straight.
1)I have invested exactly $0 on this poker thing. No books, no programs, no deposits . ( Electricity is paid by my parents)
2)Would you people make a big fuss if I announced " Im quitting poker and Im buying a playstation 4 with all my money" no you wouldnt so why make a bigg fuss if I want to spend all my money playing 109s.
3)After all Im not such an horrible player because if I was I wouldnt have the bankroll to play the games I regularly play(16 dollar turbos)

Anyway considering that, this is why I played an 109.

On June PP took away my bankroll and I was left with zero money( i got 25 bux from some dude I met online, he worked for one of those sites that give away money), I did some research and found out empirebacker was giving away 25 dollars, I turned those 25 dollars into a grand mainly because I suck at poker. So I withdrew those 1000 dollaes to an account of my sister so I wouldnt get screwed again.( she knows about it, she even plays poker..no lectures plz)
I deposited my grand on stars and started playing turbos.( however I lost a portion of my br playing mtts ) A few weeks ago, partypoker called me telling me that they were giving me my money back. Today for no reason at all decided that I wanted to play with my party account, however I have a crappy PC that only allows 2 party tables at a time(however it allows like 10 stars tbls, ive mentioned on ohter posts ive made)AND I will have to transfer this money to another party account so why dont I singletable the 109s instead. Im willing to take a gamble.