View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Another nice promo for small bettors

Matchbook is running a nice promotion right now, for a few more days. New signups get what they call a "free $50 bet." I talked to support for about 20 minutes to pin down some facts. Essentially, when you sign up they will give you $50 straight into your account to use immediately (it gets there faster if you talk to their live support and ask for it--the support is very good IMHO). You don't have to use all of it in one bet.

To cash out, you have to deposit $100 and wager $150 in total bets before you can cash out the deposit money or any profits from it. You can even wager up to $50 of it before you even put a dime in the book, but must wager at least $100 of it after you deposit $100.

I really like this exchange, and have used it for awhile for baseball betting because I think the lines are particularly juicy at times due to the exchange nature of the site. They don't take vig, but they do charge 2% commissions on your profits from bets. They also do charge 2.9% on deposits from Neteller which I don't like, but they give you the equivalent in commission credits. They don't charge for cash outs, and in my experience they have been lightning fast if you do them during normal business hours.

I am not affiliated with this site, I just thought this was a good deal that everyone should be in on. My wife just got a new Matchbook account. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]