View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 10:35 AM

Default Re: Another SNG Theory Question

[ QUOTE ]
I, for one, don't really know the game well enough to comment. For the same reason, I could not figure out what question you were trying to answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was really trying to answer a couple of things. First, I was truly curious where the best hourly rate could be earned.

Second and more importantly I am on a constant struggle to find what format best earns me money, ring games sit and gos or multitable tournaments. I think I know the answer (limit ring games) but I am not sure I have the heart to play them. I am currently trying multis to see how they work out.

I played sit and gos for a long while and did pretty well but not as well as others partly because I had a terrible three or four month run of bad beats. I feel like the blind structure has a lot to do with it as well and I think this discussion might answer indirectly questions of whether I was not as good as others because of a lack of bubble aggression or just bad luck. I did fine mind you but I think ROI was somewhere in the 20s even in 30 and 50 games (not really sure but just and educated guess-I never calculated it).

I guess the third thing I am trying to figure out is if my skill set does or does not fit well with the blind structure of sit and gos.

Not sure if any of that makes much sense.