View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 09:39 PM

Default What Hand Ranges Do You Need...

To call the crazy pissed off tilter? I'm talking about when he blows his chips by overplaying a pretty hand, and then the chat box makes it clear he's mega-tilting. At the lower limits, they'll go all-in the very next hand. A lot of the time when I'm lucky enough to pick up a premium hand ahead of them, I'll check, let them push(for 50-150 chips when I'm at 800-1000), let the everyone who assumes he's on tilt call, come over-the-top all in and pick up all the dead money and padding my stack except for the occaional suck-out. Clearly I only do this with a few select hands, ones that are strong enough to hold up when one of the over-callers gets pissed at my push and calls with KQ.

Anywho, when I'm acting after Tilty Mc-Lose-All-My-Chips, what range of hands should I be willing to call with, knowing others are also likely to call. Does the multiway inevitablitiy mean I only wanna go in with those hands that can push and isolate? What if the guy pushes and it's folded to me, what range am I calling with (assuming I have 800-1000 and I'd be risking 50-150)? Thanks,

Blue