Thread: What an idiot
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: What an idiot

[ QUOTE ]
Not him. Me.

'Stars $30 + 3 SNG last night. 4 left. BB has 4500, UTG 5000, I'm the button with 2400, SB has 1600. Blinds 100/200/a25

I get K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG folds, I make it 600 to go, SB calls, BB folds (1500)

Flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB checks, I bet 1000, SB calls all-in and flips over K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I smile contendedly and think "no jack". As I think this my eyes drift back to my cards and I see that I do not have K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], rather K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

Who the $%#$ misreads ttheir hand online? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Turn: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], river 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

To his benefit, my opponent leaves without hurling insults my way, though they couldn't be any worse than what I was calling myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

why the Fuc should the SB throw insults your way? hes the idiot who misplayed his hand. After his check to you on the flop, he called your all in with K high. If he wanted to play his hand better, he could have. You sucked out, but I still like the way you played it. nh.