View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Re: How petty....Super Nit

I can never figure out what is going through the minds of these people who always want to be a table, but never actually play.

Early this morning at the Wynn I was playing 4/8 while waiting for the 8/16. I sat down in the 4/8 and noticed that there was a player two from button sitting there with a missed blind button, So if figured that he was waiting for the blind to come around. the blind comes around and he sits out. Ok I figure he's waiting to post behind (which strikes me as odd since he was basically in that position when I sat down). So now the blinds pass and he still sits there without posting and waits for the blinds to come around again before posting in the Big Blind. Now this guy plays a round (the table is 9 handed at this point). When the blind comes around agian he decides to sit out (he never left the table) but now everyone is kind of irritated that this guy is sitting there and not playing and next 5 players refused to post their blinds and the game broke. Many of the players decided to cash out, I got called to the 8/16 and then I saw this guy take a seat at another 4/8 game (I have no idea if he ever played again) What are these people thinking?