View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 03:36 AM

Default Re: How much do you smoke?

As for cigarettes:
I started smoking when I was 18 (5 years ago) and worked my way up to smoking a pack a day in about a year.

In that time, I quit twice. Once for 3 months, cold turkey. Once for 2 months, cold turkey.

Currently, I am in the middle of a bet with my roommate for $200 as to who can go without smoking the longest. (We took a break from this bet in Vegas about a month ago...)

Honestly, I haven't had too much trouble in quitting, except for when I'm really drunk, or when I just lost a lot of money on a wager where I was expected to win. However, with the two previous times I "quit," at some point I decided that I didn't care anymore, and immediately resumed my pack a day habit.

As for weed:
I started smoking weed in High School when I was like 16 (which actually led to the cigarette smoking). I have always had 1 or 2 friends that sold weed, several of which became roommates of mine in college. Making weed very abundant.

I kind of go through cycles where I'll by like a quarter ounce once a week and smoke a shitload every day for a while, and then I hardly ever smoke at all for a while.

During school, I try not to smoke too much, as it makes me retarded when doing HW.

I have never tried to stop smoking weed, and I don't feel like it's a problem.