View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: How much do you smoke?

Has anyone ever smoked "salvia"? It looks a bit like weed but is actually a psychadelic drug.

A couple of yrs ago my gf at the time told me about it, so I got some at the local head-shop (it's legal in Florida,) and I remember the chick working at the store saying to be very careful with the stuff and it causes an "intense psychadelic experience." It came in two different potencies, and like a nooB I chose the stronger one. It's meant to be smoked out of a bong and lit by a torch lighter (this is what I was told.)

So I went over to my then gf's place to try it out with her and her 2 roomies. I had never experimented with any psychadelic drug before this, so I thought like an idiot I wouldn't get high the first time, kinda like that urban myth about weed. One hit of this stuff and I was gone, like right after I exhaled. I put the bong down and it duplicated itself into like 50 and they all created a circle and rotated like a ferris wheel.

The first couple of minutes were the most intense, but the high lasted probably 15 minutes, and I really didn't like it at all, kinda having a panic attack in the process. I was more worried about how it'd affect my gf than what it was doing to me, so I was all like "omg are you ok" and just freaking out altogether. Out of the four of us who tried it, I definitely got the worst of it, but I remember them just getting kinda giggly, didn't really look like they were "tripping."