View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 06:58 PM

Default Re: jfk ass conpiracy probility? using bayes theorum (plus a poll)

Since you're bringing this up. How about factoring in "Single Bullet" theory validity? Unless you,re Gerald Posner, timeline established by Zapruder film is evident and only time for 3 shots by one shooter (that bullet was "found" with little to no damage). It's a certainty one missed that means for one shooter: one bullet is accounted for with the head shot and one bullet accounted for all of the other wounds to Kennedy and Connally. Throw in the fact that government marksman in tests conducted during the Warren Commission investigation could never duplicate the shooting job attributed to Oswald (I won't mention the suspect accuracy of the rifle allegedly used). Throw in that all emergency room doctors at Parkland (who usually have experience with gun wounds) stated the throat wound was an entry wound on assassanation day (films of doctors in a press conferance on assassanation day have the doctors stating matter of factly that it was a throat wound and yes they changed their original conclusion in Warren Commission testimony) and I think you see the chances of a single assaassin being a low probabilty event. BTW the doctors that performed the autopsy missed the throat wound and the head doctor burned his original notes on the following day and created the report the next day including the throat wound which was done from his recollection.

I won't bore you with the fact that parafin tests indicated that Oswald had not fired a weapon that day and that Oswalds palm prints were not found on the weapon initially (they mysteriously showed up a week later on the rifle after a re-test after Oswald was dead). Also I won't bore you with the fact that no one has accounted for how Ruby got in the police station on Sunday with any reliable evidence. The Warren Commission stated that he walked in through the garage door opening but the policeman assigned to guard that entrance uncategorically denied that it could have happened that way. Also a film of the press briefings from the Dallas police station on the night of the assassanation shows Ruby at the briefings is probably insignificant.