View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:02 AM

Default Re: 10/20 single table video - edited

[ QUOTE ]
overall i couldnt find any huge holes or mistakes. you played tight and straightforward and that is definitely best against these yahoos. nice table selection btw.

for your hud i would suggest adding asb for sure. i use that a lot. i also have wsd% but i dont use it too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agressionfactor by street is also good, some always attack flop some always turn, good to know.

Overall I think surfbullet had a little 2 tight preflopstandards. There was a guy raising nearly 50% and a nother guy playing 80% of hands. A-high against first guy is fine (A5s is a monster) and Q7o is a fine raise against other guy (not saying u had it, but u did some folding).

If I was in LP and this 80%, 0.4AF limped I would raise 2/3 of all my hands, u got at least as good handrange, u got position and he will miss 99% of his valuebets postflop and call when you valuebet 999% to often.

I didnt look at all hands, but the ones I saw looked alright. Agree that u should flopbet 2pair w KQ because the guy with PFR50% will often raise and the others give him no respect at all so they are calling with weak hands and u can do a nice 3bet and make them pay a lot with zero outers like 2nd pair no kicker.