View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 11:26 PM

Default What 2 seconds would you change?

Hey guys, I read this forum often, but don't post so if this has been done before just ignore.

I keep seeing that new Gatorade commercial where they change 2 seconds of sports history. Its an awesome commercial. Jordan misses his famous jumper/fade-away, Jeters wicked flip to home misses and the guy's safe, and Montana's TD throw goes long.

I was thinking about which specific MOMENT in sports I would change. Not the whole play, not the whole game, not the whole week or year. Just 2 seconds. 2 seconds that would change the base of your fanatacism for a particular player, team, or sport. Maybe something that happened within your own sports playing past. Its an interesting concept, and I have no idea what is important enough to me to change.

I think that if anything it would be a personal moment for me. I would stop at repetition 9 of a 10 rep set of overhead dumbell presses with 80 lb. dummys my freshman year at the academy. The 10th rep ended with my right arm pointed the wrong way and turned me into a sports fan instead of player.

Ideas?