View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: ADD EMPIRE POKER TO BLACKLISTED SITES!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
They can do whatever the hell they want with their bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're right, They can do what they want with their bonuses. But this is a little silly. I'm not a huge bonus whore and I play at Empire because it's the only Party Skin where I have rakeback - so they won't lose my business.

If they are going to proceed with a 15X bonus, that is fine with me. Like you said, it is their bonus and they can do with it what they please.

But stopping someone from taking advantage of the bonus because they've withdrawn in the 15 days prior - without giving people 15 days notice of the upcoming bonus? Bizarre.

I play thousands of hands every month at Empire and withdraw to my Neteller acct. almost weekly. You would think I would be one of the people they say the bonus is intended for. I'm not some whore they are trying to weed out. It seems strange that they would not allow me to take advantage of the bonus because of a week old cashout.

It would make more sense if they simply stopped offering bonuses outside of the signup. What they are doing now is insulting to players like myself.

I'm not going to go all VanDressen on thier asses and stop playing there. I just don't understand the motive.