View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Party Poker Button on Internet Explorer, can you say Invasive ! ! !

I don't give a sh*t about the button. But they raped the rebuy function. Now it's a pain in the *ss to rebuy. It's really annoying. I always want to have the max amount of $$$ on the table. When I play $100 tables for example and I call a small raise. Let's say $10. I want to rebuy for $10 right after that hand. So I can play with the full $100. It was already very hard to rebuy. When you tried to rebuy during a hand you would get a pop-up saying something about you'll get the money after the hand is finished. But that never worked. So when you played HU, you would never be able to rebuy. I don't know if they fixed it. But now you've to type in the amount. I get weird amounts. When I take a seat, I get amount to buy: 100.00.000? When I type $100 and then ok the amount changes to $100.000? WTF? VERY annoying!
I want the rebuys to go smoothly for several reasons. I want fish to rebuy, I want to have enough money to win a big pot.
Some of my friends tell me, why don't you try to win? So you don't have to reby. They're so funny, wait untill I see them next time. I'll do some kung fu [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] LOL
Message to Party: fix this problem.
When I lose my all-in and I'm tilt. I want to be able to rebuy right away. This is just not possible at party. Why don't they get some real engineers to work on the software.
And the thing is, I can't go play somewhere else like most of you guys say. This site is just too good to be true. Only the software and support is (let's say) "below average)