View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 04:59 AM

Default Re: Apparently I can\'t dress myself

[censored],

Do you not have any friends that actually go clubbing etc etc? I would ask one of them to help you out by going shopping with you. They may give you [censored] for a few, but I'm sure they would help and give you honest opinions.

You could also just go to Abercrombie or somewhere similar and find the hottest chick working and ask her to hook you up. Maybe you will even get laid out of the deal. A chick would enjoy doing this for you and of course you would have an actual chicks opinion on what works for you.

I would get at least 5 pairs of nice jeans which can run you anywhere from 25-80. Any more than that is just silly to me, but I have friends that pay much more than this. I don't dig the whole destroyed look but it's definitely whats in.

Don't hate on Old Navy. If you want to start buying lots of clothes this store will be your friend. They have decent [censored] for much cheaper than Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, etc etc. Oldnavy.com is cool and they have [censored] on sale all the time, I have seen stuff cheaper in the store itself a lot though. I have probably 50+ old navy polo shirts all under 20 bucks.

You probably have never done it before, but when you go out anywhere start paying attention to what people are wearing. Look for ugly dudes with hot chicks, they are doing something right.