Thread: women drivers?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 11:33 PM

Default Re: women drivers?

[ QUOTE ]
Women drivers are just terrible. Whenever someones being ridiculously passive while driving to the point it obstructs traffic, or generally doing idiotic things, its always some crayzay biazatch

[/ QUOTE ]

1) This ridiculously passive driver hasn't been in an accident or gotten a ticket in more than fifteen years (including several years and >200k miles of urban pizza delivery). When I encounter an aggressive driver, I want to get him as far out in front of me as possible so that I have time to react to and avoid his (or her) inevitable wreck. Perhaps we have different ideas of what constitues good driving.

2) My experience indicates that teaching a woman to drive a manual transmission is a very bad idea, unless you enjoy replacing clutches.

edit: I get perverse pleasure from watching people race from one stoplight to the next, only to sit and wait for the signal, while I cruise along at the correct speed, rarely touching the brake.

edit agin: My sainted [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] mother is the exception that proves #2.