View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 08:39 PM

Default Table Reamed Me Out For This Hand

Slumming the Prima 1/2 game for the Bet365 bonus - 8 weak-tight players and a SB who is more loose-aggressive (relatively speaking - I'd guess his stats would be something like 25/8/2). I wouldn't call him solid, but definitely better than the other players at the table. Lots of cold-calling preflop - people will only 3-bet me with AA/KK and maybe AK (i.e. they could be cold-calling pretty decent hands). Also, I have a fairly solid image - not playing junk and showing down good hands - I'm up 30BB in 1/2 hour at the table. After this hand I got ripped by 1/2 of the table for my play (which helped my image [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) but I want to make sure I didn't screw up:

Hero is MP2 with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

everyone folds to Hero who raises, MP3 folds, CO cold-calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop 10[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

SB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, SB raises, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>

This re-raise is standard, no?