View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Notes From LV - Super Bowl Week : Muck You, Dealer

[ QUOTE ]
BTW did you tip the clown?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I sure didn't. But I did voice my shock at the dealer's ineptitude, and then picked up my chips and went downstairs for a while to tell the story to the bartender Angelo, who is a 35 year poker veteran. Apparently the dealer was pretty shaken, because when I returned about 30 minutes later to play some more, the guys at the table said I missed another colossal gaff by the same dealer. A few hands after his mucking debacle, they told me, he put out the three card flop, and before the next card, a chip runner delivered a fill for his box. He put the chips in his tray, then burned, then put out another three card flop! I guess with the help of the floorman, they were able to rewind the cards and get the turn card out correctly, then reshuffled the other two cards into the stub, and finished the hand. They said he was shaking like a leaf for the remainder of the down. I actually felt a little sorry for the guy.

Sparks

What's most exciting for me right now though, is the fact that I can brag far and wide, that both Clarkmeister and Andyfox responded to a post of mine, and neither corrected my play of the hand. Damn, I KNEW I was good!