View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 11:14 PM

Default Re: OK, these are the hands that may be costing me an extra 2BBs each

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, standard vs. unknown, I agree. Would you go so far as to say that you would only fold vs. an uber-passive? What about good players with reasonable stats? 17/11/1.8. Still call down? What about donks with stats like 25/8/1? Or how about 35/4/.6?

[/ QUOTE ]
Against an Uber passive, this would be an easy fold since were probably drawing dead. Basically If I judge the villain's stats to be passive I will fold, and If I think the villain's stats are Laggish I will call down. If I have no stats on the villain or I am unable to draw a conclusion from reading the villain's stats, then I would call down.

As far as whether you should call down against a 17/11/1.8 or a 25/8/1 or a 35/4/.6, I think there are other posters that are more qualified to answer this since I am not at an expert level in analyzing someone's stats. I would love to here someone chime in on what they would do againt these 3 stat descriptions. In my opinion, all 3 of your stat descriptions look kind of passive to me which would lead me to be inclined to fold top pair if any of these guys 3 bet my turn checkraise.

For anyone else reading this, would you call down against any of these stat descriptions? or is this an easy fold against all 3 opponents?