View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 04:10 AM

Default Help me out: Black AA face up?

I need a little help with this one, am I being too results-oriented or could I use some strategy help?

9 handed final table. I've won this 1k first place event several times (weekly live tourney in local Irish bar) and regulars know and respect me. I know 4 at final table, all competent and aggro, the 4 others look very fishy and drunk.

First hand I pushed ATs on button to buy blinds and antes, and fish commented that I seem like a loose cannon.

Anyways, couple of hands later, I get A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] with t4200, blinds 200/400 about to go up to 400/800 next hand, antes 100 each. UTG pushes for t2000 fold fold fold to me. I consider calling, but could easily see a raise or at least 2 calls.

My feeling at the time was that I didn't mind isolating the all in. Out of the remaining players only 2 or 3 more of them covered me, and could interpret just calling the t2000 as weakness (plus it's half my stack, so awkward) and raise me. Do I even want this? Basically, with blinds+allin+ante = t3500 in pot with me at t4200 with 4 to act is this a call, push, and/or flip my cards face up as I do so.

Any help v much appreciated.