View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Re: 1st time playing HU limit, long and probably boring

#1: Not bad, too bad he didn't bet the turn.

#2: Fine

#3: Bet the flop. From what I've noticed people occasionally call the flop bet with any two assuming that sometimes they still have two live. No reason to really ever give free cards unless you have a huge hand.

#4: Bet the turn. If he checks the river or doesn't call your raise you miss out on a bet. If he donkbets the river even though you bet the turn you get an extra bet. It worked out this time but betting is better.

#5: Raise preflop. Bet the flop, turn, I might check behind on the river depending on the opponent. Betting the flop and turn probably prevents the river donkbet, but use a read to know if you need to fold there.

#6: Not bad, too bad he didn't have much of a hand. You can probably call flop and check raise turn or at least get a good bet in on the turn\river. If you haven't been 3betting many flops nthis might send signals off to your opponent.

#7: Raise flop. You could be very far ahead or very far behind, you need to find out. If you raised the flop and he still bets the A turn, decide on what to do.

Not too experienced but this is what I would do.