View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 06:20 AM

Default The bad side of it all...

This note is a goodbye or sorts.

Not many know me, but they'd know me if I posted under another name.

I used to think I was a good player, got into bad personal problems, and now have resorted to trying to get back to normal on my mother's credit.

This game is no good for anyone without a great amount of luck. This is my goodbye to 2+2, my family, and the world. Don't let thinking you're good at a game of cards ruin your life like it did mine.

I sat there and tried to find a suicide chat room on the internet, all you can find is phone numbers. I'm too ashamed to talk to someone over a telephone, so I figured I'd post here.

Poker ruined my relationship because the money wasn't regular. I made enough, but it wasn't regular enough, and maybe that's just a bad girl. But then I tried to get more and more trying to please the chick, and I [censored] myself over.

Don't fall into my trap. Online poker was a death trap for me, and I was a "winning" player. It only takes a bit of a bad run to kill you and make you hate your life. I just hope this serves as a message to all of the prospective "pros" out there. You better make a few hundred grand, and then go for a few hundred more safely.

But hey, I put someone through college, paid off 2 cars and a house. I must have did OK, right? Guess not...

Goodbye 2+2, and sorry for sounding like a bitch but my bipolar ass can't take this [censored] anymore.