Thread: vs 2p2er
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 04:39 AM

Default Re: vs 2p2er

[ QUOTE ]
whoever said or had this "quote"...........no one thinks there is any value in raising the river like a donk pushing villain off an ace split?

The answer is a resounding "NO"

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is there no value in making it look like you are trying to push someone else off A high when they put you on at best A high? I want to hear gamblers range for the hand... as well I also want to know whether this was an online hand or not.

In addition, I think that my statement about the typical opinion of a limp reraise line is it is a player who is full of it, and unless you play your hand like you have something... then how is the SB in this situation going to think anything else?

In addition to that, why are we simply shutting down with K-K against a 2p2'r with a Q high flop? Especially when the 2p2'r in question has no idea we are a 2p2'r as well and also has no idea we know he is a 2p2'r? If someone wants to explain that I am all ears!

IMO if someone posted this and said... I limp reraised with K-K and then called down a preflop capper when the board came Q high, he would get crucified. Why should the fact that the player is a known 2p2'r make a great deal of difference when the player has no knowledge of our level of knowledge?