View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 04:06 AM

Default Re: weed in the dorm room

There are lots of posts, they probably already say what I have to say but I will say it anyway. You have three choices
1)smoke outside [censored]. its cold yes but jail ain't fun. Gettin put on probation for a weed charge ain't fun. Being able to go to jail for the max sentance plus 30 days for any charge ain't fun. Put a damn jacket on and go outside and smoke. The smoke will keep you warm.

2)Meet someone off campus that smokes. Lots o people do, its real easy to find them. On a side note, get a place off campus, or get 12 or 13 people together and rent an apartment, no one has to live ther use it as your smoke place. Just find a place to smoke.

3)the stupid way, smoke in your dorm and use a paper towel/tp roll with a dryer sheet on it to blanket out the smoke. that is blow thorugh said contraption. This aint full proof and you better have your [censored] hidden well.

When it comes down to it, don't be a puss either meet someone or find someplace off campus to smoke. If you smoke in your dorm and get caught your [censored]. I got cought on a boat and lost my teaching license. Just smoke where its safe.