View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 02:57 AM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, people and food, man. You reject their food, it is like you are rejecting them. And someone's favorite restaurant (or even a liked restaurant) is a personal thing. To share something personal and have the person you are sharing it with not appreciate is dissappointing.

But whatever, doesn't sound like you're real interested in the girl anyway. She certainly picked up on that (whether true or not).

[/ QUOTE ]

all chefs are gay. and by gay i mean homosexual and by homosexual I mean they participate in homosexual acts.

If this girl is that weird about her food, she would hate me. I reject 95% of food cooked for me by anyone. Women invite me over to their place, cook dinner. I bring water and an apple.

just kidding CSC I love ya (or do I???)

and i know its not your blog (aka journal) I just dont see much point in writing down my thoughts, especially about girls. id get in trouble if any of them read it.

dont let this girl hurt your confidence, meeting the right girl is all about odds. Approach X number of girls and eventually you will find one who fits you.