View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Guy beating up his girlfriend on the street

I think you played it well. My brother was in a situation very similiar last year. Walking home at like 1:30, he sees a woman run out of subway and 2 guys kind of tackle her. They are all like mid 30's looking and the woman is screaming. My brother walks towards them and says "hey! whats going on". They tell him nothing is, and that he shouldn't worry about it. The woman is still screaming, and he is unsure what to do, but decides he's not leaving. One of the guys is a beast, looks like he is on steriods (that is his description, and he is a big guy himself) and for some reason decides to charge my brother. As he is running he trips on the ice. The commotion attracts the attention of a bouncer nearby, and then some other kids walking home. Soon they have a whole group and start closing in on the 2 bad guys. They make a break for it, police are called and 30 minutes later they show up with the big guy in the back the police car.
While I think this story is totally cool, my brother would most likely be seriously [censored] up had that guy not tripped on the ice.