View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 11:06 AM

Default Re: Getting desperate for help

David, i think you should post some hands for review, and as gnores suggested, if you start writing again, it will be much eaiser to get feedback. Have you considered putting your tournament career on hold for a while to focus on cash games? I know you enjoy the tournaments more, but i thinkit's important to get your game and your confidence back on track. Your run has to a combination of bad cards and play that is sub-optimal. Here is what i reccomed for starters. Isolate your PT stats since this bad run began. Review your key money-making hands, big pairs, big broadway cards, etc... And thendo the same for the previous 10 months. Lets compare those stats and we can get an idea how much deviance there has been in the last few months from what has been normal for you. I had what i consider to be a sub-optimal month in March, i when i checked PT, i found that i was losing money with AK, AKs, KQ, TT, KQs, and AT. This is obviously an anomole and it gave me an idea of how i was running. I think the results will show that you have been running poorly, put it has to be in combination with some questionable play for a break even stretch of 8 weeks. I think people would have a lot more to go on if you posted some hands that you feel are questionable and then maybe we can go from there.