View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Empire is not Closing Accounts because of the Bonus

[ QUOTE ]
These sites make money when they give away a bonus a far as I'm concerned. It makes no sense to close accounts for that reason.

It does make sense to close accouts of those who are playing on multiple skins or from the same IP address. This seems to be the trend. Consolidation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tend to agree that even if they lose money to certain people due to bonus-chasing, it's probably a small amount compared to their total income. Still, it's quite possible that they want to cut down on this.

As to playing on multiple skins, I can't see why they (Party, since they're the basis for all the skins) would care, other than if it's costing them money. The only way I can see that costing them money is through people getting bonuses on multiple sites. In some cases, it will actually cost them money to limit people to one skin since there are players (often high volume and/or high stakes players) who play more than 4 tables and therefore need more than one skin since you can only play 4 tables per account at one time.