Old 12-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Guest

Default Re: UB increased my table limit to 5, finally

After reading this post, I was a little worried. But my request was done in about three hours:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear ,

We have upgraded your table limits to five tables.

If you need further assistance please let us know.

Best Regards,

Fabian
Cardroom Management Department