View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 11:00 PM

Default Crossposted from HUSH -- a turn decision for jason_t.

This hand is crossposted from HUSH. I think it's probably worthwhile for some of you to take a look at. Post here before you read the advice there -- I think this could serve as an interesting hand.

Playing 4-handed Party .5/1. We are all playing seriously and are playing our best. Entity is running bad from what it seems -- not showing down many good hands, in fact, not showing down much at all. Jason_t is running good and playing well, and has been playing quite aggressively (though usually with the cards to back up the play).

I'm posting this from jason_t's perspective and am keeping my cards unknown.

Preflop: I am UTG with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">I raise</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Entity calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Entity checks, <font color="#CC3333">I bet</font>, Entity calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Entity bets</font>, I....

[/ QUOTE ]