View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 07:23 PM

Default Drunk with T9h UTG

Live 10/20 at the Borgata, last Saturday night

Looking back on it, I figured I played it all wrong by virtue of being inebriated, but my friend (dms, infrequent poster) says it was okay so I thought I'd check with you guys too.

Table seems loose-passive, but granted I hadn't been there that long, and also at that point I'd probably have thought a monkey on crack was loose-passive.

UTG+2 is unremarkable
CO is playing like his actions are based on some random function that has nothing to do with the cards.
Hero has drank 3 scotch on the rocks, 1 Grey Goose martini, and probably a couple of rum and cokes.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 caps</font>, all call.

Flop: (21 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>...

Pre-flop: First call, I figured the game was loose-passive enough for the call. I may have been wrong [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Second call when it's two back to me, I figured the pot was multi-way enough that I could have an adventure. Good/bad?

Flop: I'm probably not ahead yet, but I'm clearly not folding. So I raised...??

The rest of the hand actually played itself, drunk or not, so I'll leave it at this.