View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: When is the nuts not the nuts?

[ QUOTE ]
and you do such a good job of teaching.

I read a couple hands on your blog - where you have random hands - but you flop the nuts, and get bet into. We all have done that, I can create my own brag threads if I want to.

Earlier tonight playing PLO high only, I had AKT9 - DS in the CO. I raise pot, get called, flop is exactly as I plan - 8QJ - rainbow, giving me 2 backdoor flush draws.

A guy opens for half pot - I raise, he calls. Turn in a 9 - giving me a flush draw, and I hit my freeroll. He bets, I raise him all in, he calls.

River is an off suit 4, and I take down against his QJxx

See how easy it is when it all works out?

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you seem to think this is about me bragging confirms my suspicions. You see the thing is, if I want to post a hand of poker, IT IS going to be a hand I was involved in , because that's the majority of poker hands I see in a week! Ones I was playing in. Because I am a good player and I do win, then the mistakes at the table are going to be from other players. This was an interesting hand, showing that a lot of Omaha players only think about their own hand and not what other people have. My opponent never considered at any point on the turn he might have had the worst hand.