View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 08:33 AM

Default Re: 15 minute hand

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, after waking up this morning and reading this thread I am quite depressed. I am simply unable to believe the amount of straightfoward racism here. Yes, Tiffany appears to be something of a tool, and stalling tactics are a problem in poker, but there are an awful lot of straightforwardly, unapologetically racist/sexist posters in this thread, and also a number of posters that I have respected in the past that have made some extremely unfortunate comments, and a number of people that I have simply lost all respect for. As in any public forum, I'm accustomed to seeing minor amounts of ingorance, but this is just depressing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a thought. How about people (most people) are pissed at the stalling tactics used by a POKER PLAYER. Not a woman, not a black person, a freaking poker player. How is that racist? If it was any other player taking 15 minutes to make a decision on a hand, people would be upset as well. Quit playing the racist card, it's getting old.