View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 03:55 AM

Default Re: I remember

I very much doubt that there would be any concerted attacks. It is possible that for a short time there will be residual criminals who will still try to carry out attacks. For the most part the anti American attacks will be reduced to rhetoric.

Lastly, if we have successfully got the Palestinian state off the ground and are actively providing assistance, then and only then, will there be a great impetus for the Arabs to police themselves when it comes to terrrorists. Presently every one there either supports or condones or simply turns a blind eye to the terrorists in their midst.

Active support of the Arab nations with real trading prospects will open the economy and the march for a real democracy and freedoms will be inevitable.

I am sorry to hear that Salon.com is not allowed by your firewall. My computer is pretty tightly controlled and I have no trouble getting through. There are frequently very good reading there with an occaisonal gem worth panning for.

I will accept your statement that Taheri was impugned in the previous threads. Of course the impugners judgement was clearly un-impugnable!

My statement however, was not a lie, as to my critical eye he was discredited. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]