View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 12:14 AM

Default Re: How do you feel about the programming on ESPN?

You touched on some of the flaws of sportcenter, but ill go a bit deeper. They are trying to make sport center just like local news. The local news are 5 minutes actual news, 5 minutes of commercials and 20 minutes some BS story about some kid that has a disease that is 1 in a million and about how hard he is fighting to make it, yet they rarely if ever put an address to donate money or something. So their story accomplishes nothing except makes you say, "man good thing I dont have rectal cancer." Thats the way sportscenter is going. Out of an hour usually 20 minutes is actual news. 30 go to some sad story of the day of some kid who used to play sports that now has some 1 in a million disease and no number to donate or nothing so they accomplish nothing, the last 10 minutes go to commercials.

Also Max Rules, Realli Blows and its not even close, but ATH is still watchable. I still dont understand why ESPN doesnt just put Max as the host again, he is on their payroll, I mean he has a radio show with ESPN.

Also PTI rules all, its keeping the network watchable.

Stump the Schawb was decent sports trivia is always fun.

Itd do anything which was a fear factor knockoff that was kind of cool, a bull almost killed a guy on the first episode. That show was watchable.

Also Rome is Burning is watchable as well.

Everything else has been terrible.