View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 01:47 PM

Default Re: 100-200 Lifeline

You've obviously established that your actions are totally legal. I completely disagree.

What you did is not allowed at live games.

PokerTracker and PaHUD are fine in my opinion. There is nothing stopping a live player from standing at tables and recording every play that goes on. There is nothing wrong with a live player paying someone else to watch other tables and record everything that is going on.

As a matter of fact it's more reliable for a live player.
They can be sure the info is recorded accurately. They can record tells as well. And if someone changes their name, it doesn't matter.

I don't have a problem with IMing people either. There is nothing that stops a live player from talking to other players at the table or at another table for that matter. They can discuss strategy, they can even ask other players at other tables about players at their table. So, no problem.

Here is the line that I think you crossed:

You asked another player about someone in your game DURING a hand. AND you are then changing the way you played against that opponent in that SAME hand based on that information.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

As I said before - do your research BEFORE you sit down to play a hand, not DURING.