View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: My hand pretty weak, his weaker?

[ QUOTE ]
My biggest concern is that he doesn't fold out the AT, KT, QJ hands, and I'm just spewing here

[/ QUOTE ]

If he doesn't fold mid pair... EEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDD DD. Bad spot.

[ QUOTE ]
I hate calling turn and feeling completely lost on 50% of river cards, and he will probably half pot it again regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he will half pot regardless... you will profit more so then pushing. Do you see why?

[ QUOTE ]
I probably fold this flop, my pride definately makes me make this call (or raise) now and then, but if I called flop, calling the turn is better then pushing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if this is tilt, I like to open when folded to with any 2 cards worth playing, but when I'm missing every flop, and getting donked I should just really tighten up and stop opening with these type of hands for awhile?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's tilt, but we all have a little bit of it in us. Situations like this happen to me alot, *unfortunately, one byproduct of my style, if you will*, and the trick is thinking logically and not irrationally. Very tough to do.