View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: (Another) Change to Interpoker bonus, micros now count (sort of)

This is kind of weird cuz I've been boycotting InterPoker since they changed the raked hand requirement in July. My numbers for SS2 and the cap are as follows though:

[ QUOTE ]
Throughout September you’ll have the chance to pick up an Exclusive InterPoker Baseball Cap AND the definitive Poker book: Doyle Brunson’s Super System 2.

Here’s how to get these amazing gifts:

If you play 300 hands* throughout September you’ll receive an Exclusive InterPoker Baseball Cap!

If you play 700 hands* throughout September you’ll not only get the InterPoker Cap, but also a copy of Doyle Brunson’s Super System 2!

[/ QUOTE ]

i.e. the cost of the book and cap are greater for you loyal customers. Guys like me who stormed off with our money are actually being invited back.

This is either very good of InterPoker or very desperate. It's almost enough to make me go back there but not quite.

Edit: Maybe it's not a great deal for me after all. Looks like they just fudged your numbers so that you still have to play 300 or 700 hands on top of what you've already put in. Seems like kind of a weird thing to do instead of saying something like '300 or 700 hands after receiving this email.' Meh.