View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 04:01 PM

Default AQs second pair top kicker

At the time I did not have any reads on these players they were new to the table. 24 hands on the BB and 9 hands on UTG+1. So is my fold on the turn bad? I was 4 tabling and after I reviewed the session this stuck out at me. Even without reads I should be calling this bet right?

After several more hands it became clear BB was almost a maniac. VP$IP 40ish PFR 9 and AF of 3.

After several more hands I could also tell UTG+1 was a calling station. VP$IP 50 PFR 0 and AF of 0.14.

If I had these reads at the time I would have called the turn bet. Is that the correct play if you have these reads?

Sorry if this is a standard hand but I just want to check as I make many of the simplest errors without ever knowing it. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Thanks for your time.

Party Poker (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>.
UTG+1 bets, Hero raises, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB bets, UTG+1 calls, Hero folds.

River: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot:

This was at a 2/4 table the converter is giving me trouble.
Sorry for the mess I think I fixed it with the edit.