View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Poker Style Test

[ QUOTE ]
I came up bossy too.

Here was my journey there. I know I screwed up at least one hand royally other than that I'm pretty happy with most of it.

Hand by hand breakdown (someone had to do it...)

Hand 1
PF
86s in CO, I call after two limpers.
Flop
Two checks a bet and caller. I raise a flush draw.
Turn
Donk bet, call, I raise the made flush, both call.
River, check, 2nd player donks when the board pairs, I raise, both call.

Hand 2
pf
JTo I call after 4 limpers two off the button (loosish for me...)
Flop
UTG bets three callers I raise 2pr, UTG reraises, callers call, I cap, everyone calls.
Turn
Checked to me I bet, both call,
River A fills the OESD draw and UTG donks, call, I fold (this was a very tough fold and probably -EV)

Hand 3
88 in Mp, I raise an early limper
Flop
Check , bet, call, I raise my set, both call.
Turn pairs top card,
check, donk, I raise my set, fold call,
River (HU)
Check, I bet, C/R, I call.

Hand 4
KK in MP
I raise two limpers,
Flop has two flush and A, the two flush is of the suit I have K of.
Check, bet, call, I raise 2nd pair with a backdoor nut flush draw (This is one of two BOSSY plays I think I made but folding or calling here is so weak. Tough spot though.), call, fold, call, call.
Turn
Donk, fold , I fold as my backdoor didn't develop.

Hand 5
87o un EP, I fold after I limper

Hand 6
ATs UTG+1
I raise UTG limper
Flop
Checked to me, I bet top pair with a two flsuh on board all call.
Turn SB donks random card, there's a caller, I now hate my hand am possibly drawing dead or to 5 outs at most. For some reason I call (this is one of the mistakes I think I made that would classify me as loose)
River
SB bets again when the bottom card pairs the board possibly counterfitting his two pair so I call.

Hand 7
KQo UTG I raise. (This might be BOSSY but is pretty standard for me)
Flop
I have an OESD to the player to my right bets, I call.
Turn
checked to me I check and call a LP bet
River
My nut draw comes in and the player to my right bets, I raise rather than go for three overcalls and it winds up getting capped by me 3 ways.

Hand 8:

QQ in BB
Three LP limpers and SB limps I raise, everyone calls.
Flop
Checked to me I have an overpair, I bet, everyone calls.
Turn
I still have an overpair,
I bet, everyone calls.
River pairs the board, I bet, there's a call and button raises. I make a crying call with my overpair, closing the action getting 15:1.

Hand 9

86s in SB
7 limpers to me and I raise, everyone calls (BOSSY or standard? This will be a nine way pot for sure. Good time for a value raise I say)
Flop a gut shot backdoor flush draw, I check. BB bets, everone calls and I call closing the action,
Turn
I check, BB bets, there are four callers, I have a gustshot and a flush draw now so I c/r. Everyone calls.
River
Flush hits, I bet, two calls, LP raise, I three bet, one call, LP cap, I call.

Hand 10:

AK button, I 3-bet EP BOSSY players raise with a caller in between.

Flop,
I flop trips A with two flush on board. EP bets, call, I raise, call, EP 3-bet, fold, I cap, everyone calls,
Turn
Checked to me with a boat now. I bet, call, fold.
River flush draw comes in and EP bets (stupfid!!! on double paired baord now), I raise he calls.

Hand 11:
J8s in CO, two limpers, I call.
Flop
Bet, call, I raise top pair (there's a 2 flush on the board), everyone calls.
Turn
K, player to my right donks, I fold.

Hand 12
QJo two off the button, 3 limpers, I fold (weak tight maybe but I hate offsuit low broadway with a marginally big field and no position. This is close though...)

Hand 13:
AJo in MP
I raise two limpers.
Flop
Donk bet on a two flush board, I raise top pair, two callers (this is stupfid as these guys never fold and protection is impossible), donker 3 bets, I cap (this is a bit crazy but will help me with the turn decision. Very BOSSY but is it that bad with that many callers?), everyone calls.

Turn
Q blank suit
Donker bets, I fold. (He wasn't pumping a draw. I'm dead and know it.)

Hand 14
KQs in MP
I raise a limper the blinds call.
Flop comes A high two flush board.
BB bets, EP folds, I hate this spot but decide to raise 2nd pair and see what happens (BOSSY play #3), both call,
Turn blank.
BB bets, I fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

well i stopped at hand 8 because i had already wasted an hour and a half of my time on this [censored], i mean seriously was it this [censored] slow for anyone else?

anyway, i played hands 1, 3, 5, and 8 the same as you

hand 2 i put dude on a possible missed ace high flush draw, so i raised the river and folded to a 3-bet, i think folding where you did is bad personally, my raise could be too, but i think you need to at least call in that spot

hand 4 i called the flop and raised the turn, agreeable HJ called 2 cold behind me, reliable BB called, relaible donked a 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] river and i mucked

hand 6 i raised the turn and called a river donk

hand 7 i raised the flop and checked the turn, LP checked behind on the turn for me so i got to see a free river card, i played the river the same, but it was only capped between me and the donkey heads up

im guessing i would have been bossy or fancy or skilled or something if i finished it