View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 12:23 PM

Default Re: is it possible to get high off whipped cream?

[ QUOTE ]
Btw, doing this is extremely dangerous and stupid. I've probably done it like 20ish times in my life (yeah... I'm a real rebel...pffft), and then I started to read about all the problems that were associated with habitual use of the drug. Its not pretty. Have fun losing control of your bladder and having to wear a diaper around. Errr, or suffering permanent brain damage due to lack of oxygen to the brain.

Basically, there are many more drugs out there that you should take before you decide to break into a dentists office in the middle of the night to get high.

[/ QUOTE ]

about time someone discusses one of my former vices.... I used to go through a box of whippets every weekend. Me and my dusted friends (no joke) would sit in Thompson Square Park in NYC blasting sweet leaf by Black Sabbath getting [censored] up beyond belief. I am still paying the price for some of what I did... here are the downsides:
1) Brain damage. Yes, the high is literally killing brain cells. Lovely eh? I was a lot smarter before I started using this crap.
2) Frozen lips/lungs/fingers. Frostbite isn't fun, its even worse when you are on whippets and can barely feel the burn. Try going to a hospital to explain this one...
3) Kidney failure /back pain. I suffered through this one for years. My back hurt so bad, I didn't know why. Then it was explained to me what nitrous does to your kidneys... uh oh.

I was just a dumb kid when I was using this crap, as you get older you (hopefully) become smart enough to know that although the temporary high is fun, its not worth the long term damage you are doing to yourself. Don't make the mistake I made in the 80's... be a better man than me.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]