View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Mouse vs. MTH vs. AHK

Now theres a thought. My suspicion is that we are not all alike in how we are storing info and processing poker info, neurologically speaking. Myself, i find that most anything involving moving tables is a roadblock. I suspect this is the case of many "left-brain" thinkers, the scientific/logic/math types like me, im an engineer. I picture in memory most things spatially. But thats just me.

Longwinded, but i think color-coding would good idea, and would be a killerapp for the right persons. Worth adding, but it just wouldnt pertain to how i like my tables setup.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But Orka, a really great SnG feature might be color-coding table borders based on the text in the window head (i think it says level there?). For the SnG junkie like me, having borders ranging from white for level 1 to light grey level2, grey level 3, dark grey, etc, right up to black. That would be on my Xmas list [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Orca, i think where i was going with the OP was to explore route people have gone to supplement the MTH program thats avaliable to, you know, customise things. And i figured many of those thing would be "one-offs"...something that would be really usefull to only a few...and far too much work to rebuild something like MTH.

But do you think if myself and a bunch of likeminded players developed our AHK work to produce a collaborative "best way" for us, you could in the future release a "MTHplus" application? Basically do do what i'm trying to do now, play 9 on one monitor, with overlap okay, but tables to remain stationary. with keyboards control, and arrow key navigation.

Big Limpin'