View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 05:43 PM

Default Re: SIX Absolute ring game tables at the same time

[ QUOTE ]
I'm really having a hard time figuring out why exactly some of you are so pumped about this. Now instead of playing 3 tables with the exact same rakeback getting multitabling TAG's you can play 6!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, that sucks!!!! Also, I always have computer problems at AP especially while running PT. The only reason I play at AP is because I have RB and then I will only play there between party bonues, I make more off of fish than I do from RB & bonuses....

[/ QUOTE ]

I find that hard to believe. I guess it depends on what level you are playing.

I'm currently hanging out at $1/$2 with an occasional dabble of $2/$4. My stats at $1/$2 show that I earn $4 per hour for bonuses and $0.63 per hour for rakeback at 1 table of $1/$2 at absolute which works out to 3.3BB/100 hands. And that's without any win/loss....

My stats for $2/$4 are very incomplete but preliminary results show around $5.30 per hour for bonuses and a little over $1.67 per hour for rakeback. Which works out to around 2.5BB/100 hands. Those numbers could be off by a little since I don't have a large database of $2/$4 hands.

(I have gotten around 70 dealt hands per hour per table at absolute)

So you wanna say again you can make more off the fish at Party Poker? Obviously if you are at different levels then fine, but at the levels I play I've found Absolute to be a better scenario for me to make money when all things are considered, maybe at $0.50/$1, or levels higher than i have listed Party's fish are more atractive than Absolute's free money, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...