View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Myspace Is Depressing

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People age. And more importantly they party, which accelerates aging by about 50x, and women especially get fat, which accelerates can make them look 20 years older in a year's time. A lot of women after just a year or two of neglect lose their looks entirely.

That's life. Nobody can fight age, but more importantly, few want to try. Partying and turning to fat are rewarding in their way, and nobody, especially invincible young people, ever thinks losing their looks could really happen to them. At least not so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm 24. I'm talking about chicks in the age range of 20-25. There's no way they should go from looking hot in their late teens to looking like [censored] in their early to mid twenties.

If women age this quick, this bad, I can only imagine how the bars will look to me when I'm 30. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen girls turn bad going from 16 to 18. Happens a lot with Latina girls. I've seen girls put in 15 pounds in less than two weeks. And then often keep going from there.

A lot of being pretty has to do with good skin tone and the skin being tight and wrinkles very shallow if they exist at all. Putting on face fat, especially around the jaw and neck, can add 20 years to a woman in no time. And once the fat goes, if they try to take care of themselves, you usually still have some empty skin there. There are plenty of skinny girls with double chins because of that. BOOM age that doesn't come off, 40-year-old skin sag and creases on a 20 year old face.

This is especially a shame on some of the most beautiful women. The ones with really delicate features. Those same fine features that make them look so fantastic, when they get just a little bit fat, can get overwhelmed by the fat and make them look even more lost inside a bubble of their own skin.