View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 09:57 AM

Default An odd example of losing it..

I'm playing an STT online. We're 3 handed, so we've made the money. I'm chip leader with half chips in play. other two have a quarter each. I'm pretty sure I'm the best player at the table. Blinds are high enough to hurt the other two guys.

I get disconnected.

I'm gone maybe one or two minutes. When I get back, I'm down half my stack. The player to my left is down maybe a third of his. Player to my right has more than doubled his and says as i return "never had both players disconnect on me before".

As far a I can tell he stole every blind of mine, and a lot less from the other player.

I feel like he's basically stolen this tournament from me and proceed to have a go at him about it. He says it's normal and I get more and more annoyed- I mean, he couldn't wait a minute to see if we came back before stealing? Would he do the same in a live game?

Anyway, I go out when the same guy busts my KK with A10 (which is fine) but am suprised that I got so upset about this. I mean I know it happens a lot in MTTs when a player isnt there, but when the other two players are just disc I think its only fair to wait a moment before stealing their chips.

Do others think this is a reasonable issue to get upset about?