View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 02:13 AM

Default Re: Eurobet or Empire?

I am familiar with both skins, and I would have to say they both have their pros and con. Both skins have nice table colors, as suppose to parties eye straining colors.

As you probably know, Eurobet's cashier is web-based and does take a few seconds longer to load up. This can be a pain in the ass if you are multi tabling. fwiw, i heard eurobet offers a slightly higher percentage in rakeback from what I've seen. By biggest problem is that they have no tournaments or special tournaments like pp's super weekdays, 250K gauranteed, etc. There is also no player's point system on euro.

On empire, you get some sort of frequent play VIP points or whatever it is. Although it takes forever to earn, it can't hurt if you were planning on playing anyways. They have wsop satellites, where euro does not.

I also believe that if anyone is going to get rid of affiliate program, it would be Empire before Euro, just because Euro seems more independent than empire, like the previous poster said.

Did anyone else notice that when you sign up w/ Eurobet, your Location information appears in all CAPITAL letters w/ the state included? I hope i'm not the only one that noticed.