View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 12:22 AM

Default Running bad or playing bad, beginning to wonder Hand #3

Live 5-150 spread, I have rebought for $350 after a bad beat.

A couple of new players on the table now from a broken game, both soild LAG players both with more than $1500 behind. Another new player to me with $350.

PF: Unknown calls from UTG+2, MP solid LAG #1 makes it $15 (normal "call" for him), CO solid LAG#2 calls, I am on the button with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and RR $75 for $90 total. UTG+2 calls, MP calls, CO folds.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], UTG+2 checks, MP bets $30, I call since MP has a very wide range and do not want to face another RR with UTG+2 in the hand if I RR, UTG+2 calls but doesn't look too happy about it.

At this point I put UTG+2 on an under pair to the board and not KK or QQ if she had either I would have expected a RR PF. I put MP on any two cards that may or may not have hit the flop. I put the A as a long possible, but would have expected more money coming in on the flop if he had a naked A, I have never seen him raise less than $50 PF with a big ace.

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], UTG+2 checks, MP bets $50, I RR $150 to $200, UTG+2 folds, MP calls.

River: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], MP bets $30, I call AI.