View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 01:12 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]
It is really easy to accept that the government did this when you get rid of your damn CNBC/Bill O'Reilly/Stars and Stripes/propaganda-filled block in your head. I say that not in a vicious way, keep in mind, because I had that block at one time too. I know, it's hard to move and I understand if anybody does not want to accept it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you disagree with some media sources does not mean that these sources are intentional preaching propaganda over every issue.

[ QUOTE ]

But it did happen, the government DID do this, and I will discuss and argue it to my grave because this country and it's money-motivated politics will never change for the better if people don't start figuring out what is really going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just asked people to remove "propaganda-filled block" in their heads asking not to be ignorant. Then you say that you will argue this till the day you die? Is this being just slightly ignorant?

[ QUOTE ]

I mean, I'm arguing this on a poker forum, risking being called all kinds of names and such while risking my credibility as well. And it's easy, cuz it means something to me, and it feels right to make people, especially you, my 2+2 friends, understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its ok to be passionate about certain ideas and beliefs, to the point that it makes one close-minded is dangerous.